MENTOR with Tracy Joy Photography
Partake in this class, build your portfolio, & learn hands on!
Small Group Newborn Workshop
ONE DAY ~ March 4th 2018 ~ 12-4pm
Learn how to achieve gorgeous images straight out of your camera. Once you learn to find the light, learn posing, get to know your camera & proper settings for the environment you are shooting…. the PHOTOGRAPHY WORLD IS YOURS!
Ready for some newborn fun? I have been shooting since 2008, and have held around 1,000 sweet newborns during my sessions. Bring your camera, shoot with me, chat about everything under the sun… from gear, light, angles, techniques, and follow up with a full editing course.
- Bucket, Basket & Prop Posing
- Calming babies
- Wrapping newborns quick & easy
- Simple Editing – SAVE TIME
- Learn about studio lighting
- The perfect wrap for different shots
- and much more…
HANDS ON SHOOTING: We will shoot together, posing and working with a newborn model… showing you how I sooth & pose baby, with ease.
BUSINESS & GEAR: Talking about gear, settings, angles and capturing your perfect image.
EDITING: In my workflow, I will show you my 100% HAND EDITING…no actions. You will see how I edit from start to finish, and how I create special scenes that peek the imagination, and ignite your photographic senses. QUICK, SIMPLE & GUILT FREE NEWBORN EDITING!
During our session, and after, I will answer any questions pertaining to my workflow, including what gear & settings and social networking… you name it. I hold NOTHING back. After our session, we will catch a late lunch and go over our images. Culling & selecting images for your client. Editing & working with skin tones… and a full review of the mornings work.
Find sweet lighting, posing that accentuates your surroundings, and the camera settings & position to compliment it all. At the end of the day, it’s all about getting your shot RIGHT in camera.
Followed up with a wonderful newly kindled friendship… and the support you will need to find & love your newborn photography career!
- *Non refundable, though if you are unable to attend you may sell your seat.
- *Mentoring is not available to anyone within 30 mile radius of 60047.
- *Non-compete for 12 months will be agreed & signed prior to mentoring (aka; please don’t teach what I share).
- *Seats are for (1) person, and not to be shared by multiple persons.
- *I may refund and cancel any purchase made, if I find viable reason for termination.
- *I will not be teaching naked or bean bag posing, this is strictly props & wrapping