MENTOR with Tracy Joy Photography
Private 1:1 Mentoring
Enjoy the whimsy and magic of learning to shoot, capture & edit your images with deep rich tones, lovely contrast, and colors that blossom & burst. I will share my secrets and show you a new “light” to your own photographic art. Shooting with me, chat about; gear, light, angles, techniques, and follow up with a full 90 minute online editing course.
HANDS ON SHOOTING: We will shoot together, posing and working with a child model… showing you how I capture light and rich color tones, in a beautiful styled setting & outfits.
BUSINESS & GEAR: Talking about gear, settings, angles and capturing your perfect image.
EDITING: Knowledge of Photoshop is a must (I use Photoshop CC 2014 & LR).
My editing is not a beginner PS course…. but I will 100% answer any questions or concerns in my editing process. In my workflow, I will show you my 100% HAND EDITING…no actions. You will see how I edit from start to finish, and how I create special scenes that peek the imagination, and ignite your photographic senses.
I will answer any questions pertaining to my workflow, including what gear & settings and social networking… you name it. I hold NOTHING back.
Find sweet lighting, posing that accentuates your surroundings, and the camera settings & position to compliment it all. At the end of the day, it’s all about getting your shot RIGHT in camera.
Learn how to achieve gorgeous images straight out of your camera. Once you learn to find the light, learn posing, get to know your camera & proper settings for the environment you are shooting…. the PHOTOGRAPHY WORLD IS YOURS!
- *1:1 Mentoring is for Styled sessions only, not currently offering newborn mentoring
- *Non refundable, though if you are unable to attend you may sell your seat.
- *1:1 Mentoring is not available to anyone within 30 mile radius of 60047.
- *Not included or offered to those who also teach & offer online mentoring or editing.
- *Non-compete for 12 months will be agreed & signed prior to mentoring.
- *Seats are for (1) person, and not to be shared by multiple persons.
- *Videotaping is forbidden, though notes are encouraged.
- *I may refund and cancel any purchase made, if I find viable reason for termination.